Login to visit Members Area
If you're already logged in
WHY ALPHA MODELS IS RIGHT FOR YOU
It's pretty simple, really! We give you the very best value for money available of any modelling school in Perth!
PLUS we are the only modelling academy in Perth:
WITH THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM
- To offer a fully tailored learning experience where you choose:
- what you want to learn;
- at a realistic pace suited to the individual;
- when it's convenient to you; and
- within your budget!
- That adopts a realistic approach to learning - it takes more than one short, expensive course to learn what is necessary to successfully work as a model. Ongoing self-assessment and constructive feedback of images after every photo shoot ensure that your investment is maximised, and students are better prepared for their next session in front of the camera.
- Providing the most comprehensive curriculum of learning - covering every aspect of model training and development necessary for success at the local and international level.
- Monthly shoots and extensive photographic training
- Quarterly fashion shows with regular and intensive catwalk preparation
- Commercial modelling preparation such as TV commercials, acting and castings
- Professional model development - portfolio assembly, castings, job preparation, and the business side of modelling
- Grooming - skin care, make up , hair, nails and wardrobe styling training, delivered by professionals
- Offering training for both guys and girls, and from age 4, right up to men and women of any age.
PRIORITISING STUDENT CARE & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- That prioritises the physical, mental and emotional well-being of their students and modelsabove all else! To compliment this we offer a separate Personal Development program that is open to everyone - from 8 to 88! - not just those interested in model training! Our dedicated Personal Development workshops are presented by industry professionals, and cover inner health and well-being of body, mind and soul. Technical training and traditional education are enhanced and given balanced perspective through topics carefully selected in conjunction with our experts in:
- Exercise & Nutrition
- Relationships & Communication
- Recreation & Time in Nature
- Managing Career & Money
- Relaxation & Stress Management
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- Values & Personal Brand
- Deportment & Life Skills
- Contribution & Service
- Connecting With and Understanding Our Self
OFFERING TRULY PROFESSIONAL PHOTO SHOOTS
- That provides prints from your photo shoots in international standard model portfolio size 9.5x12" - don't accept anything less for your book!
- That pays their entire creative team of photographers, hair and make up artists, and stylists, for their services - to ensure professional quality for your portfolio images!
- We shoot both in the studio and regularly outdoors on location to ensure that students are adequately prepared for any work bookings, and their portfolio is at the professional standard.
- That submits their fully styled shoot imagery to magazines for editorial publication - providing students the chance to be featured in print!
WITH OUR OWN PREMIUM, PRIVATE CBD VENUE
- That have their own private, dedicated training centre, photographic studio and offices on St Georges Terrace - Mum's and Dad's can be assured of their child's safety, and wait for students in our comfortable marble lobby.
- With a custom-designed and ultra modern learning facility, technology and equipment, providing the very best learning environment for every student.
- With a convenient drop off point right outside our door, ensuring that all students can enter and exit classes safely within parents' sight.
WITH THE MOST EXPERIENCED TEAM
- All model teachers are successful local and international models with years of experience to share with their students - our combined wealth of experience is over 50 years!
- Where all staff and teachers have current valid Working With Children Check cards that can be sighted upon request.
The Alpha Models Academy is a fun and supportive environment where students learn about modelling, deportment, grooming and personal development.
Classes are small in size and taught by established local and International Models Roisin McLachlan, Zak Hogen-Esch, Anique Baldock, Sophie Park, Melissa Neal, Jess Ranson, and other industry professionals. Group lessons are held at the Alpha Models HQ in St Georges Terrace Perth, and private, corporate, high school, or small group lessons are available in most places in the Metropolitan area, and by special arrangements across WA.
Get amongst the action and check out our blog for the latest behind the scenes pictures, videos and editorials. Select the shoot or show you would like to view below:
Hair Concept Shoot with Richard Jefferson - coming soon!
Projectables with Stefan Gosatti - coming soon!
Spring '14 Fashion Show at The Lady Wardle Performing Arts Theatre
Winter '14 Fashion Show at The Aaron McPolin Collective, Claremont
Autumn '14 Fashion Show at The Parmelia Hilton
Summer '13 Fashion Show at Sandalford Winery
Spring '13 Fashion Show at Fraser Suites
Autumn '13 Fashion Show at Hillarys Yatch Club
Alpha Models is offering FREE Intro To Modelling Workshops! CLICK HERE for more information
Modelling Classes are more than strutting on a catwalk & posing - Timely email received today from Melody's modelling Academy in regards to classes this week that I wanted to share with you. I know I have mentioned this before but modelling classes are more than strutting on a catwalk and posing. If you do your research and find a good modelling agency such as Alpha Models, your young one will grow as a person and develop positive social skills. There is so much to learn about grooming & deportment, building self esteem and self respect, manners and etiquette. The email was letting parents know that this week's class is a grooming lesson in basic skin care and make-up; Melody's favourite subject! It is important to learn to take care of your skin from a young age and to develop a skin care routine to take you through the years. I've been slack about my own skincare regime and to be honest I am delighted that someone is providing this valuable info to my daughter. Nobody is forced to wear make-up or to go out an buy what you don't have, it's about learning. There is much criticism by some in regards to children being exploited and being forced into an industry at such a young age but I feel sometimes parents are not given enough credit for knowing when this industry is not right for their young model. There are non-reputable people in the industry who should be held accountable for exploitation of young people but the issue should not be confused with the many good people who are trying to make a positive difference in young people's lives and even to those who aspire to a life in the fashion industry. Not every person who takes modelling classes aspires to be a super model either!Mel Rom
Thank you very much for a wonderful show & year. My girls have gained confidence & this is why I enrolled them in the first place.Jackie, Tahlia & Chloe Morris
Just a quick note to say a big thank you & a huge high five for your involvement & hard work on our campaign shoot yesterday. We loved working with you & can't wait to see the final results - no doubt this will be our best campaign yet. Thanks again - we couldn't have done it without you!Luanne Schneier
Congrats on a very professional event yesterday. I was particularly impressed with the poise and confidence projected by the young model students. They are an absolute credit to your school and they could fit anywhere on the world arena. The event itself was perfection. Most impressed. A very positive business improving confidence for so many in a very professional manner.
(References the Alpha Models Term 4 2013 Summer Fashion Show)Margaret Rushe Farrell
Thank you so much for a lovely professional show around a stunning setting. Congratulations to both you and Zak for the effort you put into your girls. It shows that they are in very good hands through their polished appearance, posture and of course the friendliness. Lovely to see the whole family support and we thank you for supporting the Jonte label.Michelle Pike